Sunday, July 17, 2011

Transforamtion...continued


Transformation...continued.

by Dianna Naylor on Sunday, 16 January 2011 at 12:20
I knew something would change for me yesterday.  I didn't know what it would be.  Would I feel more *married*?  What was it going to be?  It was like that tip of the tongue experience.

I think I figured it out this morning.  

I knew that I belonged back home in Indiana.  I knew I needed to be around family and friends.  I knew I needed to be with the man I was supposed to be with. I knew I needed to be in the place where I belonged.  

I moved back home.  I have been and continue to be creating a new home.  I have spent time laughing and being with my oldest friends.  I have gotten to strengthen relationships with family.  I have continued and at the same time begun my relationship with Jeff.

Yesterday, I got to have all that in one room.  It was tangible.  I watched people renew friendships, I saw people go out of their way for one another.  I watched people feel very special.  I watched people express love and happiness.  I saw people free just to play and be themselves.  I saw people give and receive.  I saw children laugh and play and not the least bored.  

I have family. I have a home.  I have love.

I belong.

It sunk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment