Sunday, July 17, 2011

So many changes


So many changes

by Dianna Naylor on Friday, 20 May 2011 at 14:40
I am in the place I should have been all along for 1 year and 3 months.

I am hitting the 2nd year of being healthy since my collapse in '09 Memorial Day weekend.

This time last year I had been home with Jeff 3 months.  One month into my new job when the first Rialzo occurred.  Jeff wanted to go, but I was just not ready.  I wanted to go, but the idea made me so scared that I opted out.  A lot of you who know me, may find that incredulous.  I just wasn't ready to take that next step.  I am not sure why other than I didn't feel like I was good enough.  As silly as that sounds.  I was that beat down, and I didn't even know it at the time.  My head is reeling as I recall this.

It is a year later...

I am so excited to go to Rialzo.  I am nervous, yes, but excited.  I have my dress, shoes and all the finishing touches lined up.  I have a manicure tonight and getting my hair done tomorrow.  I am doing this right.

Jeff and I never did go to a prom together.

This will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment